Join OWRB on April 25, 2018, for a Dam Safety Workshop at UCO’s Outdoor Adventure Recreation Boathouse at Lake Arcadia. Dam owners, engineering firms, local and regional officials, and dam construction contractors are invited to attend. Topics will include:
- Dam Operation and Maintenance
- Erosion Protection and Remedies for Dams
- Developing Emergency Action Plan
- Dam Safety and Emergency Preparedness
- Water Rights and Regulations or Dams
- Inspection During Construction
- Easement and NRCS Technical Assistance
Participates will also tour the Arcadia Lake Dam as the USACE demonstrates an inspection of the embankment and its appurtenances. Breakfast and lunch will be provided. This event may be eligible for up to 6 hours of continuing education units. Booth space is available to vendors offering services and/or instruments with dam safety applications.
$40 Registration / $100 Booth rental through March 24.
$50 Registration / $150 Booth rental on or after March 25.
Registration is fee for dam owners and public official Please contact Emma Moradi at (405) 530-8800 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details and registration.